Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Surgery update

He did great. His ears must've been stinging last night when I put his ear drops in, because he cried and cried...until I could get his mind off of rubbing them.

First thing...he was not liking the bracelet. He tried and tried to get that thing off!
Then when we got to the back we were asked to change into a hospital gown...I've never seen one this little. And of course we took a liking to the pole and attempted to pull it off.Then we rocked....and as you can see, we had to put his shoes back on because he doesn't know what it means to sit still.
His booty hanging out and look at those legs.
We played games with daddy.
Then came the drowsy meds....I've never seen his sit this still before.giving his mommy some lovin..
And here he is all ready to go home!! My big boy!He did great. His ears must've been stinging last night when I put his ear drops in, because he cried and cried...until I could get his mind off of rubbing them. I can't wait for him to get all cleared up.

Chris took a few fun pics of us on Sunday, you can see them here if interested...
http://cnjphotography.zenfolio.com/p282663264

No comments: