Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Already FALL

We decided to take a few pics at the Townsend House ...aka...Pumpkin Patch! Needless to say...this is only round one!! He didn't cooperate at ALL!! I will be out of town this weekend, but Chris plans on making another attempt....without ME!! Poor thing!!
The Thomas house has been wild lately! The family just had a two day garage sale that we've torn our house upside down to find things to sell. We've just thrown a shower for a really good friend, which as you all probably know by now...when a shower or party is on the way...my "craft" room...aka...dining room becomes a disaster area. I'm headed out to Charlotte on Friday for work. And I am also taking classes. I've decided that I want to go back to teach. So I am taking classes and trying to get back into the alternate certification program. Ugh...the last time I took the ACT was in 2000...and all I needed was a 20 for TECH. I just took it again and I do NOT remember it being that HARD! I bombed it with a 19!! Broke my heart, I need a 22 for the program...so try try try...again! I sure hope that I can get it...this is embarrassing!

Have a great day!!

No comments: