Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is this my baby?

I can't get over the fact that he's not a baby anymore. He's huge and growing so so fast. He's built like his daddy and papaw. And he's really smart...maybe a little too smart for his on good sometimes! This morning, I had my hands full, and instead of Noah getting up and walking out the door with me, he decided that he wanted to crawl out with his favorite car. so I decided to leave him, put the stuff in the car and go back to get him. Well, I didn't even have my stuff in the car, and I looked up and saw him open the front door, and walk right on out....he was NOT going to be left!

We had a nice labor day! We got to hit the lake for a little bit! Noah loves to drive the boat.
Captain Chunk!
That morning after breakfast, Noah got to color...all over himself! I love these baby markers that come right off! Although, I was a little freaked when I turned around and he had a BLACK mouth!



Saturday we had a day in Monroe...Mamaw, Chelse, Bob, Jay Jay, Alli, Mommy, Daddy and Noah.

And Noah got to ride the carousel for the first time.
Good thing I looked up at this time....he was just about to bite off her little fingers.
Yum Yum Maggie Moos!
And this is our sneak peek for Halloween! I can NOT keep a secret. His daddy picked this out and he did an excellent job!

This is a video of my man pushing Emily around on his 4-wheeler!

No comments: