Sunday, July 20, 2008

~It's That Time, Baby Noah's On His Way!~


We made it to our due date...July 20, 2008! We decided to go to Gigi and Pops to hang out around the pool and keep our minds...well mine...off of being so nervous and just waiting it out. It was nice to be able to chill and know that I have everything done and ready to go. I woke up this morning telling Chris "This is our last Sunday ever without kids, we're gonna be mommy and daddy tomorrow!" I've been doing that all week...thinkin about all the "last things before kids"! We're so very excited and can't wait to see what he looks like! Hopefully soon we can add a few pics of our new little bundle of joy for all of you! We'll go in tonight a little after midnight to get set up and ready to go, and then in the morning they will turn everything up and get all the excitement going. Wish us luck and keep checking back for updates!

I had to add this pic...the crawfish was in the pool this morning!
The last time to wear my shirt that says..."can you tell me if my shoes match?"















No comments: