Thursday, June 12, 2008

~We're Getting Closer~

We are now about to end our 34th week!! I absolutely can not believe it. This pregnancy has gone by so quick. And we are so thankful that it's been easy and little Noah has been healthy and kicking like crazy. I still ask Chris if he can believe that we will be bringing a baby home from the hospital to play with that is OURS! It's going to be so much fun...and tiring all at the same time! Good thing we have a large family and lots of wonderful friends.

Here are a few pics. The first one is from a wedding last weekend that Jay was in. I am 33 weeks there and 34 weeks in the next one! I can definately tell that we are getting closer. Since I have hit the 30 week mark....man on man! It's been such a difference. My hands have gotten a little swollen. I can't wear my wedding ring (or many other rings) without the fear of it being stuck! If I'm on my feet alot, they swell a little, but it hasn't been bad! However, they seem like they hurt all the time. even when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I'm walking around like an old woman! He must be trying to get into position for take-off, becuase lately I've had this pain (and when I say pain, it doesn' hurt, it's just a different feeling from before) that I haven't felt before. It's really low, and so I am figuring that things are getting prepared down yonder! It's been really hard bending over. My belly hurts for sure when I get all bent over and out of whack! It's just so funny when I am having all these ailments and not wanting to do anything. I'm usually just lazy, but I have an excuse now! Even though it usually doesn't work on Chris. I still have a lot to do for work before little Noah can come....so Noah if you can hear me.....Stay Put! I also have a few more things to do as far as pediatrician, packing, and cleaning! But I think I will be fat and fine and get it all done!

We decided to take a few pictures of his nursery. I still need to get in there and organize a little. Also ignore the rocking chair, I still need to paint it! And I've got to get something up over his bed, it looks so naked!
And last but not least, I wanted to post the invitation that Cristy made for my Tech shower. She did such a good job! I can't wait for that shower...It's always so much for to throw showers at work and have lunch with everyone. It's almost like a play day...Sorry Boss!!









No comments: