Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little behind on posts....

Wow, already 32 weeks! I can not believe it! My appointment went well last week. All the usual to do's when I got back there. She listened for the heartbeat and measured my belly and said everything was great. She asked if he'd been moving alot. And of course, he never stops. She said that she didn't have to worry about those babies which made me feel much better. I have another "boring" two week appt. coming up and then two weeks later will start the real thing......checking me!! That makes me really nervous! What if she checks and says...."Ok, time to start pushing!" I guess that's why they say to have your bag packed by now!

31 Weeks

32 Weeks
Wondering how much bigger I could possibly get!!
The bun's trying to get out of the oven!!
(Sorry it's a little dark)

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We hung out at Tink's around the pool. It was nice to just get away and do NOTHING!
Chris trying to stay out of the sun!

Daddy's crazy dog!!

And by the way, have I mentioned lately how much I love my co-workers! I work with some of the best people ever. They are always taking care of me. Just last week, they suprised me by taking me on a picnic for lunch because I mentioned on a crazy survey that I had been trying to get Chris to take me on a picnic for 6 years. They're the bombs.com! Thanks guys!








No comments: