Wednesday, May 14, 2008

~Dreaming~

I don't think I've posted since my last Dr. visit. We're going every two weeks now, so time's flying. Everything was good. I had to see the nurse practicioner because the Dr. had two emergency c-sections and an eptopic pregnancy to take care of! She said that we were measuring correctly. I tried to ask her where exactly he was in there. She tried to feel, and what I was thinking, was way off. I think he's at that point now where there's not much "leg" room and he's doing a lot of squirming. I love when we're sitting on the couch next to Chris and Noah starts moving. When I say moving, I mean trying to get out, like an alien coming out of the belly! Last night, he was doing it and Chris was freaked out. He couldn't say anything. It was hilarious. And when I sit at my desk at work, he's constantly pushing against the desk. I love it!

So I had a dream last night about Noah. The first thing I remember was spotting a tiny bit, not even enought to call it that...and the next thing I know, i am at the movie theatre with Chris and out friend Pat, and I had the baby. A little girl stopped me and said "I hope your baby brings you as much joy as mine does, and I'm only 16". Ok that was weird! Where the heck did that come from! But we were going to the movies quite a bit so that would make sense. Then as I sit down for the movie, I realize that I haven't fed the baby and it had been like 2 days. Ok, here's where all these thoughts that I am having are coming into play. I hope that I DO NOT forget to feed my child. But the baby was extremely good, I don't think it cried one bit. That's very nice to know, I hope that sign is true. So I left the guys at the movie to go home and feed the baby, becuase I couldn't just whip the "girls" out for dinner in the theatre right. Whe I got home I fed him and everything was A-Ok. Now Chris and I always talk about the fact that if this child is ginormous, and how he will not be able to fit in the newborn clothes that we have. So we had a hard time putting the bib on his big neck. Then I went to the babies room...and oh NO!! It still was NOT ready! That makes me a little worried, I will be working on that this weekend for sure. I put the baby down for a few minutes and he crawled away and then one time walked I think. Now wouldn't that be wild, they come out ready to go to school almost! I'm always thinking about the day that I have to change him, and he pees all over me. Well in the dream, he started peeing, but it wasn't shooting up, it was going down towards the back of him. I decided to make sure that all the appropriate parts were there. There were 3 parts, but instead of the normal 2 that go together, they were antenna like things, one on each side. Where did this come from, and to make things worse, they were TECH blue. Maybe he was just came out with team spirit, I can't explain. So that was my wild dream. And needless to say, I will be getting things together and prepared quickly in case this is a sign.

No comments: