Sunday, April 20, 2008

~Noah's First Shower~


My cousing Dena threw me a baby shower this weekend. We had lots of fun tasting baby food and identifying poopy diapers. And we got a lot of great goodies for little Noah.....pacifiers, outfits, bottle drying rack, diaper bags, tickle blankets and much much more. I can't wait! Here are a few pictures, hope you enjoy. Oh and by the way, Chris did not join us for the shower. He and dad decided to do something a little more manly....golf! But, when we got home, I made sure that he could identify all of the baby foods that we tasted at the shower. He said that his child WILL NOT eat the peas and sweet potatoes. He looked like a little kid spitting them out! I wish I had pictures!
Mamaw and Jay
Tink and Boo
Is it safe Jay?
I don't think Noah's gonna like peas
Mamaw's enjoying hers
The 4 j's
Jack, Dena and Jay
The frog tickle that Chris wouldn't let me register for...thanks Jack
I'm not sure I trust these two with dirty diapers!
And Jack's tasting
These are for Chris


the hostess
Mom
Growing
Jay and the Leaf Blower
Calling it a day
I think he liked the cake, but he didn't eat the baby food like this!

Tink
Wrapping up 26 weeks!

























No comments: