Thursday, April 24, 2008

~Dr. Visit #6....And I Passed!~

Chris and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary at a Dr.'s appt., first thing Wed. morning! I had to do my sugar test and drink that nasty drink. It was like watered down sprite with 6 cups of sugar in it, and it was thick! I passed thank goodness, no gestational diabetes I guess! This visit was pretty quick. I was given a list of pediatricians, which I need to hurry up and decide on. And I also had a form talking about if I go into labor or my water breaks. Wow, that really freaked me out. It's almost time! I will start seeing her every 2 weeks now...already! She listened to his heartbeat and said that it sounded good and in the 140's. And I pulled off a miracle and only gained 2 or 3 lbs. I just knew that I would have to be drug out in a wheel barrel after I weighed in that morning! Needless to say, for our anniversary, we celebrated by tearing up some Cane's chicken! I was starving since I couldn't eat or drink anything until after my test. By the way, Noah gets excited when we get chicken! It's been our favorite lately!

No comments: