Friday, November 30, 2007

There's Only One!! It's Official!

Chris and I had our first Doctor's visit yesterday at 3:00. We finally got in about 4:30ish. I was getting so nervous because my belly was growling. When it growls it means business. We finally got back and I had to do a series of tests, but not bad. They put us in a room to wait for the doctor, and I had to get dressed for my "girly" test. Chris was so nervous, when the doctor came in he kind of hid out in the corner closest to the door. I guess he was gonna be ready to make a run for it if he needed to. Then she directed him to get closer for the ultra sound. She looked first and then showed us our little peanut! We are only 6 weeks and 5 days today. I just knew I was 9-10 weeks and almost through with the morning sickness. But that's ok. It was so neat seeing it. As of right now, we have a due date of July 20, 2008. How exciting. The little peanut between the plus signs will be BABY THOMAS!




P.S. Here's a little show that Chris and I have put on for you! Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1118786480

No comments: