Monday, November 5, 2007

Introducing....Miss Kitty Blue

I went to visit my mom this weekend for her bithday, and I ended up coming home with a present. Miss Kitty Blue is half persian and half long-haired kitty. She is my best friend. She's only 5 weeks old, but she already uses her potty and eats like a big kitty. She is extremely good. All I have to do is put her next to her little house and she goes right in. When it's bed time, she comes and snuggles with me or Chris until she's put into her house.

Miss Kitty Blue

She's tired of taking pics

Love at first sight!

********************************

Kitty Blue has 5 brothers and sisters that need good homes. If anyone is interested, please let me know. They are just in time for Christmas!





All 6 of them






Playing in their tent





All eyes

They love each other


The Twins


Sylvia

T.J.





Kitty Black