Thursday, March 8, 2012

~3 More Weeks~

Porter Alexander Thomas will be here March 28th!

I wanted to wait until we had this last ultrasound to decide if I wanted to induce at 39 or 40 weeks. We needed a better idea of just how good he was growing. And although Porter is still measuring on track (in general) for 36 weeks ...his head says otherwise measuring at 38 weeks. Right now he's right at 7 lbs. and we could actually see a "fat" layer on his belly!! And he's got some chubby little cheeks and Chris and Noah's big ol' lips! I love it!! One of the pictures shows that he has lots of hair. I can't wait to see what he looks like, and love on him!!
Although he's head down, it's not straight down, it's more to the right. And we weren't dilated at ALL!! As long as nothing happens this next week, we'll be good...Dr. Pennebaker's on vacation!

Here are a few more of the pics....

When I showed Noah these pictures, he said "That's a ghost!!"
I can't wait to see how he responds to little Porter!

No comments: