Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Big Boy Sports Room

We put Noah in his big boy bed about April, and he's done so good!! We just got through redoing his room (yes it's only been 2 years since I last redid it) and we love it. This is his view when you walk in. Minus curtains...and the chiferobe now has chalk/magnetic boards in the doors.

Our main focus...stripes and sports! I love this wall! From left to right...Pops (my daddy), Papaw (Chris' dad) and Chris. It turned out perfect!!
And we also hold a lot of concerts in this room!!

2 comments:

Stormie's Mommy said...

Oh I love his room! I love the walls and that sports collage of the men in his life. That is awesome!!!

theglenns556 said...

I ADORE the stripes! So stinkin' cute! We just moved Jonah to a new room and it is sports too. I posted a sneak peek yesterday with the same title as yours. Ours is no where near complete. We've only put the furniture in with the bedding. I've been shopping for accessories and having pictures printed for canvases for the wall. Noah's is SUPER cute!