Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday

I had to take Noah to the ENT yesterday. He's been pulling at his ears, sticking his finger in them, coughing and lots and lots of green snot (sorry!!) He's got an ear infection (yes with tubes), and Dr. Neal thinks that we've probably had an upper respiratory infection. So, back on antibiotics, ear drops and nose drops!! Fun Fun!! I feel like I'm torturing him as I try holding his head, and arms still and I'm spraying the nose drops everywhere except where it needs to be!!

We're so glad it's Friday. Tomorrow we're going to Monroe so that Chris can get fitted for a tux for his brother's wedding in February. For those of you who didn't know, he's getting married and to a wonderful, precious girl named Chelsea!! Noah and I are tagging along so that we can go to Target and Hobby Lobby. Sorry Guys.

I'll leave you with something sweet! He's learned to say "I love you" and blow a kiss! I love it!

No comments: