Thursday, August 13, 2009

So much to blog about....

Where to begin?

  1. Jay and I have recently started up an Etsy account. If you haven't visited the site...do so! It's different shops to sell handmade things. You can visit us at littlebiddys.etsy.com. We love to get creative, and this is right up out alleys. So please keep us in mind if you are ever looking for a special, creative gift. We are still trying to add products.
  2. My child is getting his first haircut on Friday! I've gotten to the point where I CAN NOT keep putting it off! He has a mullet! I just love when his hair curls up around his ears. He will look like such a big boy! I can not forget to load up on suckers before we go to Rae Rae's shop!
  3. I invited my neice Miranda and Cristy's little girl Emily to come stay with me last Friday night! It was a night they will never forget, nor will I. It was a lot of fun having girls around because they let me do their make-up, fix and tease their hair. Can't do that with a little boy, or at least not when daddy's around :)! But I can't figure out how they looked all cute, and they made me look like I'd just stepped out of a glitter horror movie!!
  4. The Tech water tower came down today (sorry the video below is sideways). I don't have any special memories with it, but there are many people that consider it a big part of campus and will really miss it. It was up when my dad was here...a LONg time ago! (but don't tell dad I said that)
  5. My child has gone crazy! He's ALL BOY! He's not walking yet, except when he wants to, but he is all over the place. He's eating like a big boy. He had a whole quesadilla the other night. He loves food. And at Dorothy's, he's been napping in the same room as his friend Landry. She said that they will lay down for about 15 minutes and then they get real loud to wake the other one up and they sit and talk and shake the beds like crazy! She said they do not nap anymore. He's found a partner in crime, until Alli gets big enough!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Jana:
Just read where Landry and Noah are not sleeping....Dorothy doesn't tell me this because she knows I will panic(I have a little OCD streak in me sometimes when it comes to rest times;))...now I know why she is SSOOOO cranky in the evenings! Oh well, what can you do???
And I love Etsy. I ordered the kids' brithday hats from that site last year. Cute stuff! Hope you have a good weekend!