Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Perdido Key 2009

I was really on the fence...I didn't want to go home, but I was so ready to see Mrs. Dorothy Monday morning! It was hard work trying to round up an 11 month old who was on the go for 8 days, all day! Whew...how do you do it Dorothy? We had a great time. This trip was very special to me because I've always gone on vacation with my parents, and this time Chris and I were parents. Noah did good, he loved the pool and just OK with beach. He wasn't crazy about the sand, especially on his hands. If you will notice...his hands are up in most of the pics! It would take him a little while to warm up to it. Here are a few pics from my small camera.

We napped a few times on the beach


Played with Pops

We even built some sand castles

"You are so funny Pops"

"Look what I found....oh wait, those are my toes!"



Jay Jay and Noah
Mommy, Daddy and Noah Chris loves when he puts his hand on his shoulder like this. How cute!
Shopping one day at Tanger Outlet
Passed out waiting to eat Lamberts, if you've never eaten there, you've gotta go! It's so much fun. They throw you huge rolls, they play pranks and act liek they are spilling and squirting things on you, and they give you SO much food! Fun, family place!
Swimming
Swimming Videos

Have a good day and I will be uploading more pictures soon!!

No comments: