Monday, March 17, 2008

~Full of Life~

In case you haven't noticed, our blog has been made-over. A friend of mine is getting into the blog/header makovers, and offered to play around with mine. I love it. She did a great job. This past weekend, I joined my sisters for a trip to Jackson for a cousins wedding. I've decided that I need to invest in a 3 seater moped. I can see it already.....pink with two carts, one for Chris and one for Noah. Gas is ridiculous. But on the otherhand, the wedding was beautiful. I didn't realize just how big I've gotten until I saw these pics this weekend. It won't be long and I'll be asking Chris to put my socks on me and bathe me....Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

The Beasley's said...

I'm so glad you like your blog makeover! I'm excited I now have your blog address...I can keep up with what's going on in the Thomas household, AND I get to see pictures of that sweet boy when he's born :-) You look fabulous, by the way!